IMS E61 Nanotech Shower Screen ø 60mm - E61 200NT
IMS Competition shower screen with NanoQuartz coating
IMS Presents the latest innovation in coffee extraction: the NanoQuartz coating.
This is a high quality Competition shower screen with an innovative and very fine membrane to get the ideal distribution of the water on the coffee in the portafilter. This very fine membrane keeps the group clean and slows the flow of water for a better and consistent extraction.
The NT at the end of the product code is NanoQuartz
In order to improve the percolation process, IMS offers a high quality coating using quartz nanotechnology, the NANOQUATRZ coating, for integrated and reinforced membrane shower screens.
- The advantage of this technology is its hydrorepellent effect - water comes down in a shower of tiny drops that are uniformly distributed over the whole surface of the shower head, saturating the coffee evenly.
- The coating makes it easier to remove used coffee pods, and it also makes it easier to clean thereby rendering the antibacterial nature of the surfaces extremely effective.
- Non-stick coating made of NANOQUARTZ increases the resistance to corrosion and chemical reaction.
- Certified for food contact
100% made in Italy.
Dimensions: External 60 mm x Internal 56.5MM x Wall height 17mm
Holes area: Ø 3 mm, 98 holes each containing 19 microperforations
Material: Stainless steel AISI304 Food Safe - Integrated membrane 200 µm
IMS code: E61200NT
Fits the following:and all E61 standard groups
- Ascaso: Dream PID, Steel Uno/Duo PID
- Bezzera, Bfc, Bianchi, Brasilia, Bianchi
- ECM, Expobar
- Faema, Fiorenzato, Fiamma RST, Fiamac, Futura, Futurmat
- Iberital, Isomac
- Kees Van Der Westen
- La Nuova Era, La Scala, L'Orchestrale
- la Pavoni
- Lelit: Mara PL62S, PL62, PL62X, PL62W, Bianca,
- Quality Espresso
- Rocket, Royal First, Reneka
- SAB Italia, Sanremo, SV
- VFA express, Vibiemme, Visacrem, Victoria arduino
Made in Italy
⚠️Nanotech coating needs special care and has a finite life:
When back flushing coffee group: Remove the nanotech shower screen, before back flushing with any chemical detergent. Clean nanotech shower with water only and wipe with soft cloth.
Chemical cleaners such as Cafiza and Pulycaff can strip the "nanotech" coating