Lelit MaraX V2
The double probe system (patent pending) keeps the brewing temperature constant, eliminating the long waits between each coffee and avoiding the overheating typical of classical HX systems.
MaraX is extremely quiet thanks to the silent pump and provides a water flow designed to extract the best out of any kind of coffee and roast at every brewing phase.
The energy saving system reduces the pressure in the steam boiler after a period of inactivity. When switched on, the machine warms-up in 24 minutes max.
- E61 type group with mechanical pre-infusion compatible with LELIT58 barista tools
- Double probe HX System with thermosyphonic circulation (Patent pending)
- Silent pump
- Temperature configuration button (Warm - Hot - Extra Hot)
- Mode setting button (Classic HX mode or X mode)
- Professional water-steam taps with spring closure
- Machine ready and/or warming-up LED
- Lack of water in the tank or no-tank LED
- Active "Reserve mode"
- I/O stainless steel back-lit switch
- Double manometer for pump/steam pressure
- Brushed stainless steel appliance body with cup warmer rack and drip tray with wire grate
- Anti-burn multidirectional steam and hot water wands
- Mug friendly
- Adjustable feet
- Boiler: 1.8 l with AISI316L stainless steel heat-exchanger
- Water tank: 2.5 l
- Dimensions LxDxH: 22x41x35 cm
- Weight: 18.8 kg