Timemore Chestnut X - Safari Green
THE NEW STANDARD FOR HIGH LEVEL MANUAL GRINDERS
Not just any grinder. It's the finest high end grinder we've ever seen to enter the market. So darn adjustable that you'll be able to get extremely precise grinding with less fines and more flavor. It's going to squeeze the best from your beans. This is the bees knees of grinders, the finest of the fine.
The most important part of a grinder and the part that affect the end product the most, are the burrs. The workhorse within the grinder that makes the difference to the end result; the smoothest cup of coffee of your life.
Timemore invested a lot of time to create new S2C burrs (spike to cut) which will spike the beans then cut them, a revolutionary way to get the best grind with less fines to reduce the risk of over extraction.
This design is said to first spike the beans into larger pieces before they are fed into the cutting portion. According to Timemore this reduces the crushing motion that many burr sets use that creates more fines.
Design for a New Generation of Grinders
There's a double wheel system which allows you an incredible level of desired grinding. The grinder has 24 separate grind adjustments but, here's the exciting part, there's a secondary dial that gives you the ability to fine tune the grinder by another 5 fine adjustments per notch.
In total with both dials you'll have 120 levels of adjustment possibilities.
The handle of the crank will make you incredible happy for years to come. It's not only retractable for space saving but the quality and the satisfying click it makes when in place is pretty special. There's even a well thought out rubber bumper on the underside of the handle to prevent damage to the grinder body. For those of you wondering about the lid, yes, it is metal, opposed to many other lids that use plastic.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Timemore Chestnut X Coffee Grinder
- Carry Bag
- Grinder Brush
- Instruction book
- Patented S2C burrs (spike to cut)
- Burrs: made from high carbon stainless steel (SUS440) for wear and rust resistance
- Suitable for espresso, pour over and French press
- Adjustments: 24 clicks and each position can be adjusted by a secondary 5 clicks, 24 x 5 gives 120 clicks for high precision adjusting.
- Dual bearings to ensure the shaft spins smoothly and is stable
- Foldable handle - why take extra space or take off your grinder handle if you can just easily just flick it down or up? Easy and satisfying to do!
- Body of the grinder is made from a single piece of aluminium alloy - no plastic parts.
- Slightly square for hand held comfort and good grip.
- Square prism and ergonomic design for Easy Hand grip
- Dual-ball bearing to fix the central axis perfect
- Adjust coarseness Point by point
- Manufactured in High precision and integral CNC
- Long lasting Stainless Steel
- Cut from a single piece of aluminum
- Burrs 42mm S2C
- Capacity 30 - 35g beans
- Weight 765g
- Dimensions 16cm x 5.5cm
Made Just For You
Comes without the leather case.
The Chestnut X is the best tool for obtaining precision brews no matter where your coffee takes you!