Varia VS3 Grinder
76.5° SLOPED GEOMETRY
ZERO RETENTION FOCUS
• The Varia VS3 (Varia Stepless 38mm) Electric Grinder utilises a sloped geometry with a 76.5° acute angle. Using this geometry also allows for ideal zero retention conditions as well as a better workflow in relation to adding coffee to the hopper, making grind adjustments, and 180° access to the dosing cup.
• Purging will not be necessary when grinding different coffees with a retention of less than 0.1 over a 10g dose.
FINE PITCHED THREAD WITH 0.02MM (20MICRONS) OF RELATIVE BURR SHIFT PER INCREMENT.
PRECISION STEPLESS GRIND ADJUSTMENTS
• Our stepless adjustment is operated by turning the hopper in the desired direction. As a result of our stepless assembly, we can achieve virtually endless particle sizes giving you full access to experimenting with your brews.
• Each shift of the burr represents a 20μm relative vertical burr shift or 0.02mm per increment.
• Hopper capacity of 30g.
REFINED USER EXPERIENCE
• A minimalistic approach to the user experience allows for an expression through fine details. We have integrated magnets into our hopper lid to connect with the hopper as well as our base to connect with our dosing cup.
• Non slip silicone feet are also installed on the base of the VS3.
CNC MACHINED PRECISION
• Die-cast space-grade aluminium alloy body and all critical parts are CNC machined (Computer numerical control machined) to 0.02mm precision tolerances providing absolute accuracy and stability when making adjustments and grinding.
• The main axle and driveshaft is supported by P5-grade angular contact bearings to achieve the most uniform particle size results.